High Level Meeting for Investors of North America
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New York, June 23, 2004
8:30 am - 9:30 am
Registration / breakfast / networking
9:30 am - 11:00 am
Plenary Session, with opening remarks by President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, followed by the presentations of:
- Mr. Antonio Palocci, Minister of Finance: "The Fundamentals of the Brazilian Economy: an Agenda of Reforms for Sustainable Growth".
- Mr. Guido Mantega, Minister of Planning, Budget and Management: "Infrastructure Investments: The Opportunities offered by Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)".
- Mr. Luiz Fernando Furlan, Minister of Development, Industry and Foreign Trade: "New Initiatives for Industrial and Technological Development: Opportunities for Foreign Investors"
11:00 am - 11:30 am
11:30 am - 12:15 pm
12:15 pm - 12:30 pm
Presentation by Mrs. Anne Stevens, Group Vice President, Canada, Mexico and South America. Ford Motor Company
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Luncheon with President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva as keynote speaker.
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Afternoon Breakout Sessions:
- Mrs. Dilma Rousseff, Minister of Mines and Energy
- Sebastião do Rego Bastos, President, ANP (National Petroleum Agency)
- José Mário Abdo, President, ANEEL (National Electric Energy Agency)
- Mr. Roberto Rodrigues, Minister of Agriculture
- Mr. Eduardo Campos, Minister of Science and Technology
- Mr. Walfrido Mares Guia, Minister of Tourism
-Pedro Jaime Ziller, President, ANATEL (National Telecommunications Agency)
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Seminar "Brazil Meets Markets". President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva will address an audience from the banking and finance sector.
Mr. Antonio Palocci, Minister of Finance, and Mr. Henrique Meirelles, Governor of the Central Bank, will expound on recent developments concerning the outlook for the Brazilian economy. Their presentations will be followed by a question and answer period.
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Meeting of investors previously scheduled with Mr. Antonio Palocci, Minister of Finance, Mr.Guido Mantega, Minister of Planning, Budget and Management, and Mr. Luiz Fernando Furlan, Minister of Development, Industry, and Foreign Trade.
Register TODAY by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-238-2757 for more information!
Por: Redação do Migalhas
Atualizado em: 23/6/2004 09:30